Oh my heavens I can’t quite believe it, but this is my 200th post!
I have rambled on about total drivel (usually) for 200 posts!
I have sat hunched over this keyboard swearing at plugins, widgets and dashboards for 200 posts!
And you guys are still here reading it? seriously chaps – you need to get out more!
But you know what, I have learned some amazing stuff over the last couple of years of this blogging nonsense!
– I have learned more computer ‘stuff’ than I thought possible and now Badger asks me questions!!
– I have read inspiring stories written by some very lovely people
– That bloggers (as a breed not as an individual) are a bit like the girl with a curl on her forehead – when they’re good they’re amazing – but when they’re bad or cross or don’t agree with you………. duck and run!
– I have made friends with people I would never have come across in normal life and and been lucky enough to meet some really epic bloggers!
– I have never shed a tear without a support, never laughed without someone laughing alongside me, never been angry without some agreeing with my point of view and never ever seen so much love towards another human being as when someone in the community needs a shoulder to lean on!
– I have been amazed at the things that a disparate group of people of all over the world can achieve when they put they’re collective minds together!
Thank you for letting me a part of the most amazing experiences and sneak into the corner of your wonderful world!
Thank you bloggers (and yes I know you’re not supposed to blog about blogging…. but so what… I don’t care what you think!) Thank you for being amazing, thank you for being kind and caring. Thank you for being you and here’s to the next 200 posts!