The funky onesie seems to be all the fashion these days! You name it, they probably make it! From character onesies to sleek and stylish ones that are more ‘cool’ than dazzling, there’s bound to be a onesie on the market for you. If you don’t like the idea of them, which inevitably will be the thought of some, give them a go! You never know, you may surprise yourself and become the latest onesie convert!
With so many awesome choices available, there’s bound to be a fab onesie to suit all the family. Here are ten styles that can help to inspire your first steps into the onesie world of fashion. Before you know it, you’ll be snuggling up on the sofa on a Saturday night with a glass of wine, in a onesie just like the rest of us!
- Neon will certainly brighten up a dull day! Choose something super fleecy to keep snug on cold mornings, such as the plum hooded onesie available from George for £16.
- A Simple Jersey Onesie would be a great way to tread water in the sea of onesies without feeling like you’re drowning in a sea of bold, vibrant colours. Choose something simple and comfortable, in a plain colour such as black, blue, green or purple and you will be able to enjoy the comfort of these super loungewear items without feeling like you’re going OTT.
- Print Onesies, such as funky animal print, cherry print or fairy print, would be fab if you want to be a little different. Animal print is still well and truly bang on trend, so you could easily make a statement with a onesie to suit!
- Plain and Simple, if you don’t want to make a bold statement, would be ideal to keep the guys warm and cosy without being overly vibrant. A simple grey or dark blue onesie, with or without a hood, with little to no pattern would be ideal for maximum comfort without stepping out of the proverbial comfort zone.
- Character onesies are available for guys as well, with some super choices including superheroes and TMNT if you’re hoping to invest in a retro classic.
- Animal onesies seem to be all the rage lately, with some super fun and funky choices available. If you don’t want to get a bog standard one, take a look at the official Ki-Gu options available – there’s so many to choose from, too!
- Character onesies that make them feel like they’re that little bit closer to their favourite character from a film or series, such as Lightning McQueen, from Cars, or Minnie Mouse.
- Cute onesies, for younger kids, would be perfect if you want them to look adorable in their loungewear. The panda onesie, for example, will make your little princess look simply gorgeous!
- Baby Onesies look cute regardless of what type you choose, but you can guarantee they’ll look simply huggable in a fluffy teddy bear one.
- Practical onesies can be a great addition to a little one’s wardrobe too. Cotton non-fleecy ones would be ideal for regular sleepwear during the winter and spring months.
Stock up on the onesies and you and your family will feel snug and cosy, no matter how cold it is outside!
This post is written in collaboration with George at Asda